Clarity Global Group Ltd is one of the leading Pharmaceutical & Health Distribution services. Providing bespoke end-to-end distribution services combined with the latest market insights and strategies. We work with a number of manufacturers providing storage and distribution, supplying to full & short line wholesalers, pharmacies, GP surgeries and hospitals.
Founded since 1999 we have had huge success over the years, winning numerous awards and most recently in 2021 winning the ‘Alantra Pharma Fast 50’ award for the second year running.
Clarity is on a mission to drive rapid growth, and due to this we are looking for an experienced Commercial Manager. To expand the current pharmaceutical product trading activities to compliment the work Clarity does with pharmaceutical manufacturers.
- Seek opportunities for business development within a defined area or directed sector.
- Be a member of the company’s trading desk.
- Plan and carry out direct sales activities to agreed budgets, sales volumes, values, product mix and timescales.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by telephone and e-mail.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with internal order processing staff.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Carry out research to develop product trading activities.
- Generate new business – cold calling, new product access and new routes to market.
- Be able to communicate and motivate via the telephone.
- Understand the principles of sales, cost effectiveness, including market sector targeting, product offer development, features benefits, solutions selling, cost per response, cost per conversion etc.
What we ask in you-
- Understanding of both the NHS and wholesale environment
- Experience of direct personal management of nominated National Wholesale and Retail Multiple accounts
- In-depth knowledge of the workings of all customers (wholesale and NHS) at all levels.
- Ability to work with third-party companies to direct, support business functions, educate and monitor to optimum performance.
- Management of BI and reporting needs for the clients and internal reports for management team and CRM usage
- Understanding of “front of store” Pharmacy dynamics.
What we will offer you-
- Company benefits
- Competitive commission structure
- Career progression path
- Stylish new office
- On-site parking
If you believe this role could be a good match, do get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.