Clarity Global Group Ltd is one of the leading Pharma & Health Distribution Services. We work with several manufacturers providing storage and distribution. Supplying to full & short line wholesalers, pharmacies, GP surgeries and hospitals.
Founded since 1999 we have had huge success over the years, winning numerous awards and most recently in 2020 being recognised in “Pharma Fast 50” as one of the fastest growing businesses. With total group sales exceeding €100m in 2019.
Due to exceptional growth, we are looking for Trainee Customer Relations Executives to join our business.
Clarity Global Group Ltd are looking for high achieving graduates. To join as a trainee where you will be able to learn and progress your career within the Clarity Group. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to kickstart your career with an award-winning company, who will invest in you.
- Customer Account Specialist function to gain/develop new business (selling direct over the phones)
- You will have responsibility for a database of existing and target customers, making sure that you pro-actively contact existing customers to maintain and grow the business with their accounts
- Resolving customer queries, including complaints
- Ensuring all customer enquiries are managed in a professional and timely manner
- Collaborating with various departments to seek further product information to resolve queries
- Develop a good working knowledge of the product range to engage with the customer and provide an efficient front line service
- Order processing
- Generating and calculating quotations
- Working to Key Performance Indicators, Service Level Agreements and quality standards to maximise customer satisfaction. With daily and monthly targets set.
- Following procedures for each task and process/request including logging, processing and progress chasing enquiries
- Varied department administration
What we ask in you-
- Degree educated
- High level of customer service skills
- Eager to learn and hardworking
- Ability to create needs and opportunities and to “think on feet”
- Positive approach to life and work “anything is possible” attitude.
- Pro-active and flexible
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Highly organised nature with meticulous attention to detail
- PC literate
- Proactive and hardworking with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Have problem solving skills and a drive to learn as much as possible
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Willingness to study for your ABPI exam (Diploma)
What we will offer you-
- Company benefits
- Competitive commission structure
- Clear career progression path
- Stylish new office
- Onsite parking